An Electricity Transformer gutted in a fire at Mapusa


An Electrical Transformer near paulos house near Civil Court to District Hospital road Mapusa was gutted in a fire
According to Mapusa Fire Station officials stated that they received a call at noon stating that a transformer near civil at Mapusa had caught fire. After hearing about the incident a team of fire-fighters then rushed to the spot and doused the flames after battling them for around an hour. However no one one was injured in incident

[ays_slider id=1]

इसे भी पढे ----

वोट जरूर करें

गोव्यामध्ये कोणता पक्ष विजयी होणार ?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

आज का राशिफल देखें