fire broke out at a house in Candolim


A fire broke out at a house in Candolim on Saturday afternoon damaging household items worth Rs 1.30 lakh.
Pilerne Fire Station officials said they received a call at around 2.45 pm informing them of the fire at the residence of one Mavis Fernandes at Muddawaddo, Candolim. The fire was reportedly ignited due to a short-circuit to the fridge connection,. Besides the fridge, an oven and other kitchen equipment and electrical wiring were damaged in the fire, No one was hurt in the incident

[ays_slider id=1]

इसे भी पढे ----

वोट जरूर करें

गोव्यामध्ये कोणता पक्ष विजयी होणार ?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

आज का राशिफल देखें